My experience selling on Amazon began in 2011, and since then I have had the opportunity to help brands and companies of all sizes with development and execution of forward-thinking eCommerce strategies. Jeff helps Brand Owners and Private Label Sellers protect their online presence. My focus is on helping animal health and life science brands and private label sellers develop and implement effective Amazon and eCommerce strategy, with a 360-degree focus on their business. My practice areas include eCommerce Strategy, IP Protection, Amazon suspensions, Amazon listing hijacking prevention and enforcement, counterfeit protection, and Amazon strategy.
In addition to my legal education, I am fortunate to have real-world experience with running a successful eCommerce business. I was fortunate to be able to build a multi-million dollar eCommerce business, and sold products both as an Amazon Seller and Amazon Vendor. Combining my legal experience and eCom experience, I am helping brand owners and private label sellers develop and execute effective Amazon strategies and take control of their supply chain. Through our legal team’s diverse background, we are able to help companies of all sizes develop and execute eCom/Amazon strategies, help with Amazon best practices for avoiding account suspensions (and help with reinstatements), assist with sales and income tax issues, and we offer a full-service patent and trademark IP law practice.
Jeff leads our Amazon suspension practice, and is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs succeed in the new digital economy.
Jeff has a special interest in helping companies develop a 360-degree eCommerce strategy.
Jeff has multi-platform experience, including experience with Vendor Central, Seller Central, WalMart.com, eBay, Shopify, and BigCommerce
Learn More About Jeff
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, Juris Doctor, Philadelphia, PA
- Wharton Certificate in Business Management, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Cornell University, Bachelors of Science with Honors, Ithaca, NY
- American Intellectual Property Law Association – Member
- American Veterinary Medical Law Association – Member
- Pet Industry Distributors Association Associate Member
- National Animal Supplements Council – Preferred Supplier
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association – Member